A small dilemma - help needed

I am now giving Wembley a miss! Still cant go to Palma as mental busy at work but going to tell her tonight.

Wembley on TV for me now I am afraid as she is back at 1 on Sunday and I am going to get her from the airport.

I am now giving Wembley a miss! Still cant go to Palma as mental busy at work but going to tell her tonight.

Wembley on TV for me now I am afraid as she is back at 1 on Sunday and I am going to get her from the airport.

giphy.gif

Update. After informing her that I couldn’t go to palma on Monday night and the next two nights in the spare room we made up and I was looking forward to a chilled out weekend pleasing myself and started making plans.

To my surprise she then says on Wednesday don’t worry I have booked you a flight for Saturday morning. I am off to palma tommorow morning at 5 basically for a family meal and back into Gatwick in time for the match on Sunday after bottling not going!

Madness my life I tell you!

The most disturbing thing here is being overlooked shamelessly.

A fucking Korma?

Very disturbing and should be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.