A VPN Question...

Can anyone answer this please: myself, dad and brothers are looking to get a VPN but live at different addresses. Will we have to each get a VPN or can we share a VPN account?

Can anyone answer this please: myself, dad and brothers are looking to get a VPN but live at different addresses. Will we have to each get a VPN or can we share a VPN account?
I know with Nord you can have 6 devices connected to them simultaneously.

Just put McAfee on a new laptop and they were pushing Urban VPN anyone had any experience of it

Just put McAfee on a new laptop and they were pushing Urban VPN anyone had any experience of it
I'd be wary as it doesnt have a kill switch and it keeps logs which negates the point of having it?
Lots of reliable ones doing the rounds like Nord and PIA that perform the job for pennies.

Last edited:
1st page of a Google search would suggest it's not safe. There's enough recommendations in this thread. Tech websites come to similar conclusions regarding the best ones out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.