Aaron Lennon detained under Mental Health Act

As sad as these incidents and illnesses are, I hope these kind of situations (that unfortunately have to happen) go some way to reducing the stigma attached to mental health (especially in sports and even so males). Although not highly publicised, Lincoln winger Nathan Arnold recently spoke opening on the radio about his mental health problems and how he overcame them with help, he's still a significant role model to thousands down in that area.

No one should feel afraid to ask for help, nor should their family members. Here's hoping Lennon is ok.

As sad as these incidents and illnesses are, I hope these kind of situations (that unfortunately have to happen) go some way to reducing the stigma attached to mental health (especially in sports and even so males). Although not highly publicised, Lincoln winger Nathan Arnold recently spoke opening on the radio about his mental health problems and how he overcame them with help, he's still a significant role model to thousands down in that area.

No one should feel afraid to ask for help, nor should their family members. Here's hoping Lennon is ok.
Spot on BTG and hopefully Lennon can get himself sorted.

You always get some fuckwit saying that footballers arent allowed to be unhappy wih the money they're on... but the truth is, you never know what goes on inside someones head
Best wishes to aaron lennon.o

Hope he gets a sympathetic reception on his return, I think we're all grown up about this issue now.

You always get some fuckwit saying that footballers arent allowed to be unhappy wih the money they're on... but the truth is, you never know what goes on inside someones head
Best wishes to aaron lennon.o
Most likely to be unhappy, having all that fame and fortune from such a young age.

For me, my worst nightmare is being famous (imagine being recognised whilst wearing your onesie in a Tesco)

Constant Gutterpress harassment.

Rather have Anonymity, thanks :)

Many lads truly enjoy kicking a ball, and would do for nothing, and don't want fame... But it seems this goes hand in hand with the top level players.

Most likely to be unhappy, having all that fame and fortune from such a young age.

For me, my worst nightmare is being famous (imagine being recognised whilst wearing your onesie in a Tesco)

Constant Gutterpress harassment.

Rather have Anonymity, thanks :)

Many lads truly enjoy kicking a ball, and would do for nothing, and don't want fame... But it seems this goes hand in hand with the top level players.
As much as I'm an attention seeking cünt, I basically agree with this assessment. Fame usually ends unhappily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.