Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Is sodomy really commonly practiced in jail? Seems strange if it was even though it's no longer illegal in this country. Brothels soon get raided and shut down, yet those persons who are held at her majesty's pleasure seem to have eyes turned away from happenings like these.

His sister seems incredibly thick. Would be better accepting he has been a disgrace and show some contrition. I think his sentence was maybe a year of two harsh but having said that if it was my daughter age 15 and a 28 year old footballer was after her I would kill the bugger. I genuinely hope he educates himself in there and comes out a better human being. While he is playing the woe is me card I don't think he is ready.

His sister seems incredibly thick. Would be better accepting he has been a disgrace and show some contrition. I think his sentence was maybe a year of two harsh but having said that if it was my daughter age 15 and a 28 year old footballer was after her I would kill the bugger. I genuinely hope he educates himself in their and comes out a better human being. While he is playing the woe is me card I don't think he is ready.
His sister is making it all about her,she needs to stfu up and get on with her life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.