Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Although he did wrong I do feel pretty bad for him. His sentence was way to harsh imo.

I just can't get my head around statements like this and I'm a big advocate for rehabilitation.... he displayed all the hallmarks of predatory behaviour and clearly isn't remorseful Judging by the video. His sentence was sound and the system worked the way it's supposed to!!

I just can't get my head around statements like this and I'm a big advocate for rehabilitation.... he displayed all the hallmarks of predatory behaviour and clearly isn't remorseful Judging by the video. His sentence was sound and the system worked the way it's supposed to!!
Tbh if I was him I'd also be bitter as fuck and not showing much remorse. If he only had gotten say 1 or 2 years I'm sure he'd show more remorse and empathy but right now he's just (understandably) bitter about his sentence that looks to take 6 years away from his life and short main career.

Tbh if I was him I'd also be bitter as fuck and not showing much remorse. If he only had gotten say 1 or 2 years I'm sure he'd show more remorse and empathy but right now he's just (understandably) bitter about his sentence that looks to take 6 years away from his life and short main career.

I know what you're saying but there are variables at work here, his grooming of the girl is textbook predatory behaviour, although the crime isn't on paper as devious, it points towards being as such, hence the law being exercised to its full capability!!!

Have you read this thread? if not do it before feeling sorry for the paedo

What the average prison stay for killing someone by dangerous driving? I bet it's not six years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.