Adidas trainers

What’s the betting all the stock goes ‘missing’ the night before!
I’ll buy off eBay then!

Merseyside very much has its own look and you rarely see Adidas on lads now. It’s all designer training wear, Nike / On Running trainers. They look like absolute tools as they all look the same.

I’ll buy off eBay then!

Merseyside very much has its own look and you rarely see Adidas on lads now. It’s all designer training wear, Nike / On Running trainers. They look like absolute tools as they all look the same.
It's all black Nike and DCs the kids wear here in Salford.

DC were skate trainers back in my day. What the moshers wore to Korn gigs.
Yeah...not DCs..I don't know why I mentioned them. haha. The ones you mentioned..On Running. That's what the dealers are wearing here.....on their stolen electric bikes. ..wearing balaclavas.

Yeah...not DCs..I don't know why I mentioned them. haha. The ones you mentioned..On Running. That's what the dealers are wearing here.....on their stolen electric bikes. ..wearing balaclavas.
Scally certainly started in Liverpool. Trainers were never traditionally worn as fashion until Scousers got hold of them abroad.

Scally certainly started in Liverpool. Trainers were never traditionally worn as fashion until Scousers got hold of them abroad.
So it's said...but the reality is that they were a fashion in the States way before then. It was tennis gear like FILA in the late 70s watching people like Borg. I think it was more common in Liverpool though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.