Advert bug?

I use iPhone 6 and 4th generation iPad. On any other forum or website both behave fine. On here the iPad barely works. Typing is lagged by a good half second per letter and every time I refresh it takes 5-10 seconds to stop jumping about with the ads. More often than not I accidentally bring an ad up after clicking it in error when actually trying to click a thread link.

My phone becomes very hot when on here due to the same issue with the lagging, though not as slow as my iPad. I've noticed if I quote a post the issue becomes more extreme. The phone is new and doesn't struggle on other sites.

Whilst I appreciate the ads are needed, they seem to be the cause of these specific problems. It's as though they're strategically placed to load right as you click on a forum or thread link.

I use iPhone 6 and 4th generation iPad. On any other forum or website both behave fine. On here the iPad barely works. Typing is lagged by a good half second per letter and every time I refresh it takes 5-10 seconds to stop jumping about with the ads. More often than not I accidentally bring an ad up after clicking it in error when actually trying to click a thread link.

My phone becomes very hot when on here due to the same issue with the lagging, though not as slow as my iPad. I've noticed if I quote a post the issue becomes more extreme. The phone is new and doesn't struggle on other sites.

Whilst I appreciate the ads are needed, they seem to be the cause of these specific problems. It's as though they're strategically placed to load right as you click on a forum or thread link.

I've made a couple of changes to try and stop the ads jumping around so much, let us know if it's improved at all for you.

The iPad/iPhone issue is a bit trickier. I have the same devices myself, and haven't noticed the lagging issues you've mentioned. Let me look into it a bit more.

I've made a couple of changes to try and stop the ads jumping around so much, let us know if it's improved at all for you.

The iPad/iPhone issue is a bit trickier. I have the same devices myself, and haven't noticed the lagging issues you've mentioned. Let me look into it a bit more.
The changes have made a difference on desktop at least, it's calmed down a lot.

Sorry for bugging you guys (pardon the pun). I am having awful problems accessing Bluemoon on my android 4 phone. Every time I open it I get an ad saying I have won a news Samsung 7 phone. The next screen shows grateful Nigerians holding their new phones. I can't back out of this annoying ad, and I can't close it, and it pops up every time I open up the site. It pops up at least 3 times in a row. The ad only appears on Bluemoon.

Is there any way I can get rid of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.