Advice on getting tickets

Theengelbert

Hi, can anyone offer some advice. I’ve been a city for my whole life and usually go to 3-4 games a season as I don’t live that close anymore. I bought a match day membership last week in the hope that I could take my 6 year old to a game. I can’t get two tickets together for any game anywhere in the stadium (never mind the family stand) for what seems like the entire season. I feel like I’ve completed wasted my money on the membership. Do tickets become available if people reject or swap them?

So much for the emptihad myth

I don't know if having a memberships entitles you to buy two tickets,maybe you need to buy another membership to get two tickets.

Hi, can anyone offer some advice. I’ve been a city for my whole life and usually go to 3-4 games a season as I don’t live that close anymore. I bought a match day membership last week in the hope that I could take my 6 year old to a game. I can’t get two tickets together for any game anywhere in the stadium (never mind the family stand) for what seems like the entire season. I feel like I’ve completed wasted my money on the membership. Do tickets become available if people reject or swap them?

You are only allowed one ticket with your membership,you will need your 6 year old to buy a junior membership for £20.Why did you leave it this late if you are after 2 seats together ?

I wonder if this is why the site won’t let me find two tickets next to each other for any game until the end of the season.. because I’m searching with a membership only for me

I wonder if this is why the site won’t let me find two tickets next to each other for any game until the end of the season.. because I’m searching with a membership only for me
No it will show all seats available. You have more chance closer to the game as season ticket holders release their tickets back to the club.

Also the club have held back some tickets for games in the second half of the season which will be released in (from memory) October.

Cos I’m an idiot
In that case, make a note to be fast for next season pal, as sadly most of the tickets which appear on ticket exchange for resale are singles - I guess not much use with a young child, even if they are nearby seats.

For this season your best bet would be to hope for a home draw in 3rd and 4th round of FA Cup in Jan - should get 2 for that no problem- unless we draw united ;-)

Just get them off here? They always come up and some helpful blues on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.