Advice on getting tickets

Age 6? If you are happy with the nipper on your knee, go through the turnstiles together. Teach them to say ‘I’m 4’

How to transfer or resell hospitality? I understand this is not a venue to transfer tickets. We purchased 3 Tunnel Club Ground tickets (£560 each) to City Brighton on Sat Oct 21. These are the seats that include access to the players tunnel upon their arrival to stadium to greet them, complimentary open bar and food, executive padded seats at half way line and access to many other amenities. We had to work with a City rep months in advance to hold these seats before they went on sale. They then sold out in minutes. Unfortunately, we can not travel to UK on these dates any longer. Any recommendations on a safe place to resell or transfer the tickets? We spoke to our City rep and they don’t have any other games available this season to exchange them with.

How to transfer or resell hospitality? I understand this is not a venue to transfer tickets. We purchased 3 Tunnel Club Ground tickets (£560 each) to City Brighton on Sat Oct 21. These are the seats that include access to the players tunnel upon their arrival to stadium to greet them, complimentary open bar and food, executive padded seats at half way line and access to many other amenities. We had to work with a City rep months in advance to hold these seats before they went on sale. They then sold out in minutes. Unfortunately, we can not travel to UK on these dates any longer. Any recommendations on a safe place to resell or transfer the tickets? We spoke to our City rep and they don’t have any other games available this season to exchange them with.

That’s bad luck. Wait until the Brighton thread comes up and post in there. I’ll be honest if the club won’t relist them for you and you’re able to sell I doubt you’ll get back what you paid on here mate… you might. When are you planning to come to UK instead?

If Brighton are still at top will likely be a popular game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.