Affected by Mental Health Issues? Please support

Signed.
Currently suffering from severe anxiety nd depression, have been for nearly a year. Haven't been to school in 10 months. Slowly getting back on track though.

That is horribly sad and it's fantastic that you are trying to do something about such an important issues and I sincerely hope by doing this you can save lives.

Have sadly come across many badly diagnosed and badly managed mental health issues over the years which have had some awful endings and I think it's vital society as a whole is educated and does much much more to address such an important matter .

Good luck and I hope doing what you have done can help you find some small element of peace and that other people will be saved from ever having to go through the same thing.

Signed .My experience of mental health comes from the frustrating position of caring for someone. It's often said mental health is underfunded I believe it's worse. We don't have a mental health service. We have a number of hard working people whos job it is to hand tablets out.

Actually therapy is non existent.

Be warned anyone who is sold a Tory line about decentralisation ."Care In The Community" was originally lorded as the answer and future to Mental Health provision.

Hospital places was stripped back and back and all that funding initially went into local community support and home bassed provision. Once everything was in place the old hospitals were knocked down, demonized, once there was no way back, once the experienced old hands were belittled, sacked, retired off, silenced by gagging orders ..............

The cuts began!

1000 signatures in 5 days! Fantastic support, thank you all. If you have not signed yet please visit http://www.change.org/p/david-camer...nd-research-of-mental-health-issues-in-the-uk
This is an issue that affects so many people, read the comments to get the full picture. Please share this with friends and family, and let's make a difference. Ps the latest analysis shows huge numbers of people from Manchester and the surrounding areas already signed up. Fantastic support. Matt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.