Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

I want all of the players to be pissed off when they dont play or are subbed in a big game,i would be very concerned if they were happy about it,it does not mean as someone just said that he is being a baby,blues will turn this into a sergio v pep thing and take sides which if he does leave in the summer some of us will think less of him,i think he will leave but he leaves a hero with no attitude problems in 7yrs just not seeing his place here anymore
which is all I said

Not particularly bothered about Pep vs Sergio argument, there will always be disputes between players and staff in every squad. Just interested in how the club will go about replacing him.

I imagine Sergio does have some gripes and he for sure won't be happy not starting most games.

Pep might have the objective of moving Sergio on but be trying not to seen as doing so; or at least have plausible deniability. Equally, Sergio may be overreacting.

I do think that if Pep was unhappy with Sergio, he would push hard for Sanchez to come in during January.

I also continue to feel that Sergio will leave in the summer but it won't be because Pep has requested that he be sold.

In the final analysis, Pep is more important to City's future so Sergio has to suck whatever it is up and concentrate on playing his best or ask for a transfer. I hope he stays.

IF Pep was unhappy id suspect we'd see another situation like Joe Hart. He isn't afraid to get rid of any player, everyone loves Sergio, hope he gets over his recent injury and gets back scoring goals for us.

Whatever happens he will go down as a legend.

This will sound controversial to some, but with Sergio now coming up to 30 I wonder whether now is the time to cash in and bring in a younger replacement.

I want Sergio going out on a high and not an unhappy player or a player that has clearly just declined in the same way Rooney did at United.

He has been playing top flight football since the age of 15 if I recall, so 15 years is longer than most careers.

The top managers know when to sell a player coming up to that beginning of the end phase and if Pep feels like next summer is Sergio’s time then so be it.

He will go down as a legend and likely have a statue outside of the club. Him and us could not have asked for more when we bought him.

I imagine Sergio does have some gripes and he for sure won't be happy not starting most games.

Aguero is starting most games though, that's why it's such a stupid complaint. He's started 12/16 league games he was fit for, and 4/5 Champions League games he was fit for, coming on in the other one.

So he's started 16 of the 21 League & CL games he's been fit for.

Jesus has started only 15 of the 24 League & CL games he's been fit to start. And that includes the Shakhtar dead rubber which was very much a B team.

So Aguero is the more used striker, despite the car crash and carrying an injury, he's not in great form currently so I don't know why he thinks he can complain right now.

Absolutely love Aguero , but I believe regardless of what we achieve this season he will be going back to Argentina in the summer to finish his career on a free transfer

This will sound controversial to some, but with Sergio now coming up to 30 I wonder whether now is the time to cash in and bring in a younger replacement.

I want Sergio going out on a high and not an unhappy player or a player that has clearly just declined in the same way Rooney did at United.

He has been playing top flight football since the age of 15 if I recall, so 15 years is longer than most careers.

The top managers know when to sell a player coming up to that beginning of the end phase and if Pep feels like next summer is Sergio’s time then so be it.

He will go down as a legend and likely have a statue outside of the club. Him and us could not have asked for more when we bought him.

I agree with every word of that.

Absolutely love Aguero , but I believe regardless of what we achieve this season he will be going back to Argentina in the summer to finish his career on a free transfer
I very much doubt we will sell him for a free in the summer. If he leaves then he will command a large fee.

they are different players in different positions and the same age,the media have hooked onto him being pissed off at the weekend and recycled this again,he has been unhappy here for yrs according to them,they try nd unsettle us and him all the time and loads fall for it
Sam Lee will have gotten that straight from Aguero’s team. He’s not remotelybtrying to unsettle us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.