Aguero

Well I'm sure he said something similar months ago and it came to nothing.

keemcfc said:
corky1970 said:
the--dud said:
FOR ATTENTION OF: Sheik Mansour, Garry Cook and Mark Hughes
How to sign Sergio Agüero in 8 easy steps:

• Sheik Mansour calls Maradona and offers him a mansion in Abu Dhabi and £10m if he talk to his son-in-law and convice him that: Man City is the most exciting and fantastic team in the world and he has to join.
  • Sheik Mansour calls Tevez and offer an extra £5m sign on bonus to convince his international team mate and good pal that: Together with Robinho they'll be able to form the most legendary South American attack in the history of football and he has to join Man City. Also convince him that Bacon Face is the devil himself and Manchester United is the worst team ever. Also get Zabaleta to talk to Aguero. Hand all three of them a water-tight NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
  • Garry Cook to call Umbro and smash out a record breaking £50m/year personal sponsorship deal for Aguero and get a written contract ready to show Aguero later (all will become clear).
  • Monday 13th of July 2009 12am: Hand Athletico Madrid a non-negotiable offer for Aguero that is on the penny equal to his minimum release clause. Also give them a 3h deal-line and inform them they are contractually obligded to let us talk to the player. Plus of course a water-tight NDA.
  • Monday 13th of July 2009 3pm: Send the biggest most professional collection of Lawyers, Marketing people etc along with Sheik Mansour, GC and MH down to Madrid and convice Aguero that Man City is the only team in the world that can possibly sign him. Inter, AC Milan and all the German/French teams can't afford his fee. No other EPL team can afford his fee. Barca can't afford him (we made sure of this!), and Real Madrid is a rival of Athletico plus they have signed the tranny and Benzema so won't be interested!
  • Sheik Mansour offers him: A mansion next to Maradona's in Abu Dhabi, finance his kids education to the best schools in Britain, and to give his wife an unlimited credit limit at all the posh shopping centres in Abu Dhabi. Also, ANYTHING else in the whole wide world he might desire we will give him, even if it's a trip into space!
  • Then give Aguero a 48h dead-line and a water-tight NDA, but remind him again that he can call Sheik Mansour/GK/MH at any time if he has any more concerns or questions and we will guarantee to fulfill them.
  • Monday 15th of July 2009 3pm: Announce the signing of Aguero on the web site and hold a 4pm press conference.
Signed, simples! DO IT!:D
foooooooooooking hillayarse !!!!
all is good but why all the mansions in abu dhabi? if he will be livivng near manchester then surely we should get a mansion for him near us?

Well, I figured he might hate the weather so he can get free flights to his mansion with Etihad ;)

I can see you cackling to yourself in the mirror as we speak. I spend the best part of £500 a few weeks ago on a season card. Have some respect. Neanderthal.

Pam said:
I can see you cackling to yourself in the mirror as we speak. I spend the best part of £500 a few weeks ago on a season card. Have some respect. Neanderthal.

Pam you are so right however I love it when birds talk about footy it is Sooooooo funny

backagain said:
Pam said:

Pam you are so right however I love it when birds talk about footy it is Sooooooo funny

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.