Aguero

g071191 said:
----Given----
Lescott---Kompany---Chinedum---Bridge ("/) (Richards and Dunne could fit in here)
Ireland---Barry---Robinho
Tevez----Aguero
RSC

drugs?

sod aguero get higuain, same age, alot cheaper and probs not gona get of a look in at real now benzemas there

PlattLaneBoy said:
craigen said:
sod aguero get higuain, same age, alot cheaper and probs not gona get of a look in at real now benzemas there

Higuain over Aguero.... iv heard it all now.

reals top goal scorer last season, ok not much of an achievment on their standards last season but hes such a prospect like aguero agreed just think for the money and the fact he might now feel his unwanted it b wrth a shot

We don't need Aguero imo, I'm more than happy with Tevez.

Some posters on here are getting rather carried away.

g071191 said:
----Given----
Richards---Kompany---Chinedum---Lescott ("/) (Bridge and Dunne could fit in here)
Ireland---Barry---Robinho
Tevez----Aguero
RSC (adebyor?)

lol

Re: get augero

Lomas has a lob on said:
RSC for me! it looks like were getting tevez(fingers crossed). city have missed a focal point up top, RSC is that focal point, he also has a desire to play for us, we cant sign another 5ft nothing striker, bellers, robbie, boj, tevez are all pacy and do there work on the floor, RSC with big phil as back up, are gonna be the focal point! we missed out on eto'o but that doesn't mean we go straight out and find an alternative to him, IMO with tevez are forward line is complete least til jan anyway!

Not to pick on Lomas but this has to be a classic post if I ever saw one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.