Aguero's boots

MATCITY said:
tacticallyadept91 said:
He wears Evospeed 1, same as Yaya and Clichy - neither of whom slipped. No idea why he had moulded studs on, whereas every other player had normal studs or a mixed sole. The black boots he wore last year were due to his Nike sponsorship changing to Puma.
he wore Puma last year as well

_60205272_60205271.jpg

Note the difference in weather!

Last night was ridiculous with him slipping so much in dangerous positions

New style from last season. Trying to get a closer picture but as can see from this picture new boot style
201211061412511314594-p2.jpg

mikeswann2008 said:
MSP said:
Anyone who wears these neon boots deserves to slip all over the pitch all bloody time.

Boots should be part of clubs kits, clubs should earn money from them, not players, and they should be same on all teams players.

Since when has white been a neon colour?

Since never, haha, I haven't really looked what color were the last night ones, I was referring to those green ones on the pic, thought it was them.

Anyway, I'm strongly for boots being the part of clubs kit since forever and that point stands. I just don't understand why are them excluded from kit and why players are been handled an opportunity to make money from boots sponsorship and not the team.

It's specially weird when boots are different brand of that on the kit. It's a marketing parody.

Hiya mister Sergio, you don't know me but if you're reading then I have some nice football boots at my house. They only cost 30 pounds and I only have them in black but they don't make me slide everywhere every time it rains. You can feel free to come and pick them up or I think jjb sports might have more. I'm a size 9 by the way. Thanks!

He's been wearing blades since the Southampton injury. Probably blames studs and changed to blades so his foot doesn't get trapped in the grass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.