Ajax away ticket request

Anyone getting the Hull ferry tonight @ 8pm need a lift? MAY have a spare ticket as well

Cooler said:
Anyone getting the Hull ferry tonight @ 8pm need a lift? MAY have a spare ticket as well

We're on that. 4 of us in car. Know someone desparate for ticket pm me if you still want rid.

Where is everyone going before the match tomorrow I think I get to Amsterdam at 11 after getting the early flight from Manchester!

bluesteve1964 said:
Cooler said:

We're on that. 4 of us in car. Know someone desparate for ticket pm me if you still want rid.

Sorry - the ticket has gone. I'll still be on the way to Hull from 3pm from Didsbury if anyone needs a lift.

Slim chance I know, but 2 tickets needed. Can collect in Dam or possibly Manchester before 7am Wednesday.

Right, it's someone's lucky night! I've just realised I can't find my passport so I have one spare for Ajax tomorrow. You'll need to collect from Middleton whenever you can tho. Face value obviously<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 pm --<br /><br />First to pm me and its yours

I know it's late in the day, but now I can't go I would like to get rid of this ticket as much as anyone would want to buy it.collect tomorrow

blueblood1988 said:
I know it's late in the day, but now I can't go I would like to get rid of this ticket as much as anyone would want to buy it. Ring me on 07850 637313 if u want it and can collect tomorrow

I'd take your number out pal if I was you. Keep it to PM's

Still need One ticket for Ajax. Just on the plane about to leave so would need to collect in the dam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.