Alan Henning - how should we respond?

intheknow! said:
foetus said:
intheknow! said:
the terrain favour them not us
So we wait for them to come to our cities? Good plan!

They aint coming to our cities, stop swallowing western propaganda design to get us on side for another war.

ISIS and their fellow travellers want a Caliphate, harking back to the glory days of the Prophet Muhammed, they want to unite Muslims under the true Shariah, not the fake stuff imposed by the Saudis, in their lands in the Middle East. Europe is not included, other than Spain, it was always Christian. When Baghdadi refers to Rome, they mean Europe, using the historical term Romans, meaning Europeans. ISIS dont want to conquer Europe and will only fight us if we keep going and invading the Muslim world.

Just like the nazis wanted To create a pure Aryan race amongst other things.

intheknow! said:
marco said:
intheknow! said:
There is no evidence that Countries who pay ransom have their citizens targeted for kidnap more than those who dont.
UK Gov could've saved Alan Henning and others, they chose not to.

thats our policy 'end of' we don't negotiate with these kind of people, we have had the SAS in there risking there own life's trying to locate them, we are certainly not sitting back doing nothing, further to your point on ransoms why would ISIS even request a ransom, there not exactly skint and are currently selling off three million pounds worth of oil a DAY

If thats our policy "end of" then innocent people like Alan Henning will get killed.Other European countries save their citizens, UK doesnt. I dont support UK policy.

Trying to locate them?What a joke,it proves my point, the terrain favour them not us,we cant even stop 15 yr old school girls going to fight the jihad from our own borders ffs. Truth is they dont have a clue where these people are, they still havent located Mullah Omar, from the Taliban or Zawahiri. It took a decade to find Bin Laden when he was hiding in plain sight in Pakistan.

after reading what you posted last night and today i can honestly say i'm so glad someone like you is not in control of this country however sadly in sections of the government there are and these are the kind of people who sit arguing and voting and doing it over again while these twats are creeping up behind us slitting our throats and then its 'oh why is this happening why has it not been stamped out' with there arms reaching for the sky,

bobmcfc said:
intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:
Isis are funding their organisation with Syrian oil ! So far they have smuggled out $800m dollars worth over the border into Turkey. They can buy more guns, more bombs, recruit more psychopathic murders into their ranks and expand over into egypt, Israel, Jordan etc are we to let this happen ? How long before they are operational to pull off another world trade centre ??? They hate us and hitting the UK and US on our own soil on a regular basis is their ultimate aim. And they will achieve it if we just bury our naive heads in the sand and try to convince ourselves it's just a Middle East problem
How will you react to the cost we pay down the line if we don't cut the head off the beast now ?

But cutting the head off and ten more even more radical emerge.

Bin Laden was killed yeah, I would argue Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is more extreme, wouldnt you? In fact isnt funny how Al Qeada are suddenly referred to as not that extreme anymore in comparison with ISIS?

How is doing nothing an alternative ? You go after the oil, the guns the training camps the generals who train these prospective jihadists. You do this and all those stupid idiots running over there to fight will have nowhere to go, no guns to fire and nobody to train them. You think about that $800m in oil money they have and what they will do with it and ask yourself does it scare the living shit out of you ?
Alan Henning was killed because he was british ! No amount we paid would have spared him from the fate that awaited him. Yeah they gave back some Turks because they are selling oil to the Turks so hardly wanna piss them off right now when they can move freely through their country.

I respect you Bob but your wrong.Alan Henning was killed because the UK Parliament have approved British involvment in military action against ISIS and because the UK Gov refused to pay a ransom.France,Germany and Italy have paid and their citizens have been released unharmed. Many of the former hostages are the ones who have told the security services that those jihadis guarding the kidnapped are British jihadis.

Its not a simple as you say to go bomb, kill and destroy and then everything will be ok, if thats how it works how come things have got worse in the last decade? If it was as easy as you say there would be no ISIS because did we invade Iraq and Afghanistan to rid the world of Islamic militancy? It hasnt worked, its got worse.

intheknow! said:
foetus said:
intheknow! said:
the terrain favour them not us

They aint coming to our cities, stop swallowing western propaganda design to get us on side for another war.

ISIS and their fellow travellers want a Caliphate, harking back to the glory days of the Prophet Muhammed, they want to unite Muslims under the true Shariah, not the fake stuff imposed by the Saudis, in their lands in the Middle East. Europe is not included, other than Spain, it was always Christian. When Baghdadi refers to Rome, they mean Europe, using the historical term Romans, meaning Europeans. ISIS dont want to conquer Europe and will only fight us if we keep going and invading the Muslim world.
what about western jihadist sympathisers like the followers of Hizb ut Tahrir (HT) or al-Muhajiroun? Will they now up sticks and move to Iraq to live in the caliphate that they have long been dreaming of? Or will they make excuses, dismissing it as premature because it does not conform to their highly idealised understanding of what the caliphate should look like? Well, given that the former HT leader and current spiritual leader of al-Muhajiroun, Omar Bakri, is seeking asylum in the UK from Lebanon just as the caliphate is being established next door in Syria and Iraq, it seems that they are more likely to opt for the latter and continue to agitate for a caliphate from the comfort of North London

bobmcfc said:
How is doing nothing an alternative ? You go after the oil, the guns the training camps the generals who train these prospective jihadists. You do this and all those stupid idiots running over there to fight will have nowhere to go, no guns to fire and nobody to train them. You think about that $800m in oil money they have and what they will do with it and ask yourself does it scare the living shit out of you ?
Alan Henning was killed because he was british ! No amount we paid would have spared him from the fate that awaited him. Yeah they gave back some Turks because they are selling oil to the Turks so hardly wanna piss them off right now when they can move freely through their country.

I'm not sure that last bit is true. I hope it isn't anyway. My kids and their mum live close to the US army airbase in Turkey. I've read nothing but condemnation from the president and prime minister of Turkey. They've deported people who may be extreme and vowed to fight.
Although I've also read that their tanks are sat waiting at the border while Kobane is getting battered and overtook. Almost as if they do not want to make the first move. I am sure if IS try and cross the border then Turkey's military will be fully engaged.

marco said:
intheknow! said:
marco said:
thats our policy 'end of' we don't negotiate with these kind of people, we have had the SAS in there risking there own life's trying to locate them, we are certainly not sitting back doing nothing, further to your point on ransoms why would ISIS even request a ransom, there not exactly skint and are currently selling off three million pounds worth of oil a DAY

If thats our policy "end of" then innocent people like Alan Henning will get killed.Other European countries save their citizens, UK doesnt. I dont support UK policy.

Trying to locate them?What a joke,it proves my point, the terrain favour them not us,we cant even stop 15 yr old school girls going to fight the jihad from our own borders ffs. Truth is they dont have a clue where these people are, they still havent located Mullah Omar, from the Taliban or Zawahiri. It took a decade to find Bin Laden when he was hiding in plain sight in Pakistan.

after reading what you posted last night and today i can honestly say i'm so glad someone like you is not in control of this country however sadly in sections of the government there are and these are the kind of people who sit arguing and voting and doing it over again while these twats are creeping up behind us slitting our throats and then its 'oh why is this happening why has it not been stamped out' with there arms reaching for the sky,

Yeah because the British Establishment have got things so spectacularly right havent they? Keep on doffing your cap, while British soldiers are sent to their deaths or have their limbs blown off or face years of mental illness. Tell that to the families who live without sons, brothers, fathers because of the pointless wars being waged in our name.

bobmcfc said:
intheknow! said:
foetus said:

Nah totally different.

There is no racism in Islam, everyone is equal as long as they submit to the will of Allah as revealed by the Prophet.

intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:
intheknow! said:

Nah totally different.

There is no racism in Islam, everyone is equal as long as they submit to the will of Allah as revealed by the Prophet.
Oh fucking dear

intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:
intheknow! said:

Nah totally different.

does that include rape and murder?

what about western jihadist sympathisers like the followers of Hizb ut Tahrir (HT) or al-Muhajiroun? Will they now up sticks and move to Iraq to live in the caliphate that they have long been dreaming of? Or will they make excuses, dismissing it as premature because it does not conform to their highly idealised understanding of what the caliphate should look like? Well, given that the former HT leader and current spiritual leader of al-Muhajiroun, Omar Bakri, is seeking asylum in the UK from Lebanon just as the caliphate is being established next door in Syria and Iraq, it seems that they are more likely to opt for the latter and continue to agitate for a caliphate from the comfort of North London
[/quote]

Let UK Gov give them the option and see.

At the moment if anyone tries to do what your suggesting they will be arrested and jailed. Give those who want to go and join the Caliphate the option of leaving but they have to give up British citizenship and see if they do. I would support that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.