Alan Henning - how should we respond?

intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:
intheknow! said:
They aint coming to our cities, stop swallowing western propaganda design to get us on side for another war.

ISIS and their fellow travellers want a Caliphate, harking back to the glory days of the Prophet Muhammed, they want to unite Muslims under the true Shariah, not the fake stuff imposed by the Saudis, in their lands in the Middle East. Europe is not included, other than Spain, it was always Christian. When Baghdadi refers to Rome, they mean Europe, using the historical term Romans, meaning Europeans. ISIS dont want to conquer Europe and will only fight us if we keep going and invading the Muslim world.

Just like the nazis wanted To create a pure Aryan race amongst other things.

Nah totally different.

There is no racism in Islam, everyone is equal as long as they submit to the will of Allah as revealed by the Prophet.

and what happens to the people who don't want to submit to the will of Allah because they think he doesn't exist ?

stony said:
intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:

Nah totally different.

There is no racism in Islam, everyone is equal as long as they submit to the will of Allah as revealed by the Prophet.

and what happens to the people who don't want to submit to the will of Allah because they think he doesn't exist ?

They get raped and then shot in the head as they scream Allahu akbar

TangerineSteve17 said:
bobmcfc said:
How is doing nothing an alternative ? You go after the oil, the guns the training camps the generals who train these prospective jihadists. You do this and all those stupid idiots running over there to fight will have nowhere to go, no guns to fire and nobody to train them. You think about that $800m in oil money they have and what they will do with it and ask yourself does it scare the living shit out of you ?
Alan Henning was killed because he was british ! No amount we paid would have spared him from the fate that awaited him. Yeah they gave back some Turks because they are selling oil to the Turks so hardly wanna piss them off right now when they can move freely through their country.

I'm not sure that last bit is true. I hope it isn't anyway. My kids and their mum live close to the US army airbase in Turkey. I've read nothing but condemnation from the president and prime minister of Turkey. They've deported people who may be extreme and vowed to fight.
Although I've also read that their tanks are sat waiting at the border while Kobane is getting battered and overtook. Almost as if they do not want to make the first move. I am sure if IS try and cross the border then Turkey's military will be fully engaged.

Not necessarily from the Turkish government but they have enough help from Turkish nationals to aid them smuggle oil into Turkey and get recruits through

foetus said:
intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:

Nah totally different.

Oh fucking dear

Im talking about Islam as its meant to be.

intheknow! said:
marco said:
intheknow! said:
If thats our policy "end of" then innocent people like Alan Henning will get killed.Other European countries save their citizens, UK doesnt. I dont support UK policy.

Trying to locate them?What a joke,it proves my point, the terrain favour them not us,we cant even stop 15 yr old school girls going to fight the jihad from our own borders ffs. Truth is they dont have a clue where these people are, they still havent located Mullah Omar, from the Taliban or Zawahiri. It took a decade to find Bin Laden when he was hiding in plain sight in Pakistan.

after reading what you posted last night and today i can honestly say i'm so glad someone like you is not in control of this country however sadly in sections of the government there are and these are the kind of people who sit arguing and voting and doing it over again while these twats are creeping up behind us slitting our throats and then its 'oh why is this happening why has it not been stamped out' with there arms reaching for the sky,

Yeah because the British Establishment have got things so spectacularly right havent they? Keep on doffing your cap, while British soldiers are sent to their deaths or have their limbs blown off or face years of mental illness. Tell that to the families who live without sons, brothers, fathers because of the pointless wars being waged in our name.

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'. As true today as it was at the time.

mancityvstoke said:
stony said:
intheknow! said:
Nah totally different.

They get raped and then shot in the head as they scream Allahu akbar
Not if you live in the west though. Apparently they will leave us alone. The plan to kidnap a random, innocent australian and broadcast their beheading was just a made up story by the media.

hgblue said:
intheknow! said:
marco said:
after reading what you posted last night and today i can honestly say i'm so glad someone like you is not in control of this country however sadly in sections of the government there are and these are the kind of people who sit arguing and voting and doing it over again while these twats are creeping up behind us slitting our throats and then its 'oh why is this happening why has it not been stamped out' with there arms reaching for the sky,

Yeah because the British Establishment have got things so spectacularly right havent they? Keep on doffing your cap, while British soldiers are sent to their deaths or have their limbs blown off or face years of mental illness. Tell that to the families who live without sons, brothers, fathers because of the pointless wars being waged in our name.

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'. As true today as it was at the time.

Who gets to decide who is good and who is bad?

stony said:
intheknow! said:
bobmcfc said:

Nah totally different.

People of the Book are allowed to live in the Caliphate and they can either convert to Islam or pay Jizya. Its not true they all get killed.

intheknow! said:
hgblue said:
intheknow! said:

Who gets to decide who is good and who is bad?

Certainly not ISIS.

intheknow! said:
stony said:
intheknow! said:
Nah totally different.

People of the Book are allowed to live in the Caliphate and they can either convert to Islam or pay Jizya. Its not true they all get killed.

That isn't what IS want. They want to kill all the kaffirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.