Alberto Moleiro

God forbid we move for a non English youngster...we'll wait for him to become successful and then pine on here for him...the consistently narrow minded parochial reactions by some on BM is odd and a bit disturbing to be honest...just sayin'.

Barca are a fucking joke, no way should they be allowed to keep on splashing the cash. How much have we received from them for the Torres sale yet, I guarantee we'll never see all that 55m, plus they can't even pay their own players wages yet still have spent over 100m so far this window. Joke of a club
Barcelona are now meeting the payment schedule we agreed for Torres.

God forbid we move for a non English youngster...we'll wait for him to become successful and then pine on here for him...the consistently narrow minded parochial reactions by some on BM is odd and a bit disturbing to be honest...just sayin'.
I hope this is a tiny minority on BM, but as a foreigner, I spent 6 years studying in the UK (England and Scotland), and I have met plenty of people with such attitude (especially 40+). It derives from British imperialism, a mentality reflected in subconsciously thinking everyone else is inferior (comparable to America is the greatest country in the world BS). For example, you could clearly see it with Brexit and the foreigners "stealing" jobs mentality, especially towards people from Eastern Europe. It's a backward, xenophobic, self-centered view of the world, but there you have it :).
Anyway, this is off-topic. Speaking of Moleiro, I have never seen him play, but he looks similar to Grealish on YT, like a more direct version. He seems very raw, though, so it depends on what Pep wants. I would personally move for someone already established, world-class, in the 22-26 age category, but if we are looking for a project, he could be it.

I hope this is a tiny minority on BM, but as a foreigner, I spent 6 years studying in the UK (England and Scotland), and I have met plenty of people with such attitude (especially 40+). It derives from British imperialism, a mentality reflected in subconsciously thinking everyone else is inferior (comparable to America is the greatest country in the world BS). For example, you could clearly see it with Brexit and the foreigners "stealing" jobs mentality, especially towards people from Eastern Europe. It's a backward, xenophobic, self-centered view of the world, but there you have it :).
Anyway, this is off-topic. Speaking of Moleiro, I have never seen him play, but he looks similar to Grealish on YT, like a more direct version. He seems very raw, though, so it depends on what Pep wants. I would personally move for someone already established, world-class, in the 22-26 age category, but if we are looking for a project, he could be it.
I'm not British myself but mate please don't go there. The people from the part of the world you just mentioned are a lot worse than the British in regards to accepting people from other backgrounds. A huge issue that the media has desperately tried to surpress was the ugly border situation that occurred African and Indian students tried to join the Ukrainians to leave. You wouldn't see that happen in the UK or western countries.

Unfortunately that kind of xenophobia is normal in countries which have an imperialitic past. I’m Swedish and here it’s all about ”Svea rike” this ”Carolus Rex” that. It’s a societal problem and nothing we can do about on a football forum.

I'm not British myself but mate please don't go there. The people from the part of the world you just mentioned are a lot worse than the British in regards to accepting people from other backgrounds. A huge issue that the media has desperately tried to surpress was the ugly border situation that occurred African and Indian students tried to join the Ukrainians to leave. You wouldn't see that happen in the UK or western countries.
Different kind of xenophobia, but horrifying none the less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.