Alchemist

Bluemoon dan said:
We've just booked our work Christmas lunch at the one on York street as we are pretty much next door to it. If you can hang on till December I'll give you a review if you like!

CTID1988 said:
Bluemoon dan said:
We've just booked our work Christmas lunch at the one on York street as we are pretty much next door to it. If you can hang on till December I'll give you a review if you like!

How do you do that?

MadchesterCity said:
CTID1988 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

How do you do that?

You just need to speak to the restaurant, give them your name and address and they will post a membership card out. Well worth it.
Its used to be 50% off but recently gone down to 40, still good though!

CTID1988 said:
MadchesterCity said:
CTID1988 said:

How do you do that?

You just need to speak to the restaurant, give them your name and address and they will post a membership card out. Well worth it.

Is the membership free?

CTID1988 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Thanks I'll call in tomorrow and sign up. I'm sure there'll be some criteria about it not applying to the Christmas menu or for larger groups but it's worth me doing anyway. Ta.

MadchesterCity said:
CTID1988 said:
MadchesterCity said:
How do you do that?

Is the membership free?

It is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.