Aldi and booze

Which pizzas are you buying from Aldi? Always looking to get some good teas for me and my lad.
I like pizza too. Like most people, I go to my nearest supermarket which is Asda. However, I passed a Lidl on the way back from an errand yesterday and their bakery looked something else. The variety and price!

Lidl over here do some cracking Aussie and chilean Merlots at 3 euros a pop. The pils they do in big bottles are 4.80 for 6 biggish bottles and do the Job.

Incidentally, 5 supermarkets from the biggest chain here are closing down. (Orphanides) Went into there flagship one today and shelves were bare. Fruit and veg was rank. 17.7 million they've lost this year. People waking up to there rip off prices and going elsewhere. Silly prices.
But more importantly is Theo's seafood restaurant still going in the harbour?

Seen a new variety of tramp juice available, Oranjeboom 8.5% cans, not sure who stocks them though, there's just loads of empties in our communal bins.

Bring back Tennents Super 9% and the summer of 1987.

Or lease, how many flash cars do you see parked outside terraced houses?
How else can the majority afford cars these days?

The car I bought in 2017 is worth more now than when I bought it. It’s nothing fancy.

If car leasing companies go pop, there could be huge ramifications.

Which pizzas are you buying from Aldi? Always looking to get some good teas for me and my lad.
Would not say it's a good tea but I get the
Might sound mad but the cheaper ones are nicer. I've bought Pizza from M & S, Sainsbury and Tesco. Aldi is the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.