Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. I'd rather have Angelino as the second choice FB than this joker. At least there's hope that he might turn out good as opposed to seeing this mental midget strut about whilst having a pop at goal from either a ridiculous range or angle. Fuck this guy.

he used to be good in free kicks. Can't come close to hitting the target anymore.

Somehow he has been led to believe that shooting from distance or from free kicks is his bag....it's not! It is not his bag.

Please someone tell him to stop it immediately.

That ship sailed long ago. The free kick is what pissed me off the most. He ran over from defence, snatched the ball out of one of our players hands, spent ages setting it up and then twatted it 50 feet over the goal. He thinks he's better than he actually is.

we signed him with a reputation for his shooting ability , he's scored less than ten goals in 5 seasons and his shooting tonight was comical doesnt offer anything to the team and has never lived upto the hype , either we put Angelino in the team or we sign a world class left back but Kolarov is finished just not good enough or that bothered about our club or supporters and never has been

I don't get how Kolarov keeps surviving the cull every fucking summer? Should have been shipped out in 2012 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.