Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Mr Kolarov read this thread and understand how poorly you are rated by the majority of City fans. Take it in then FUCK OFF

Somehow I don't think Aleks will be worried by a handful of keyboard warriors who leave the games after 75 minutes when we are getting beat!

I want to see Clichy in the side versus Spurs but will support whoever Pelligrini picks!

Please Mr Kolarov read this thread and understand how poorly you are rated by the majority of City fans. Take it in then FUCK OFF
Yeah stop going off the words of Mancini and Pellegrini and listen to us!

What happened to that extra yard of pace that he had for 2 or 3 games at the beginning of the season? He never had it in the four years before or the six months since, very odd.

What happened to that extra yard of pace that he had for 2 or 3 games at the beginning of the season? He never had it in the four years before or the six months since, very odd.
Yea i dont remember him ever having any pace, cant shoot ,pass , defend or cross and he sure as hell cant beat a man and some idiots on here even suggest playing him LM ycnmiu

Constantly defending players just because they wear a blue shirt just reeks of a small mentality and holds this club back

Your just not seeing it guys..kolorov is and has been one of the best fullbacks we've ever had. Just another one for the sad boo boys..pick on some one else..as for him being hard..would you pick a fight with him? Soon to have more medals round his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.