Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal get £30 million out of us for the Ox then they've well and truly had our pants down.

If Arsenal get £30 million out of us for the Ox then they've well and truly had our pants down.

Where have the rumours about Oxlade Chamberlain come from? Isn't he another that's always injured as well as being shit? Also, I refuse to call him "The Ox" it's the most ridiculous name ever. He looks more like a ninja turtle than an Ox.

Where have the rumours about Oxlade Chamberlain come from? Isn't he another that's always injured as well as being shit? Also, I refuse to call him "The Ox" it's the most ridiculous name ever. He looks more like a ninja turtle than an Ox.

We're definitely in for him. Henry Winter wrote the story last night. And he's not shit. ;)

Haha! The Ox was purely out of my laziness.
Henry Winter has linked us with him today so I think that's where it's come from. He's a decent player who would have been an ideal fit 4/5 years ago but as I said in the 'Ox' thread (haha! It does sound ridiculous doesn't it..) he's not likely to take us up to the next level but if we're looking at a fairly young homegrown talent then we could do worse. I was thinking around £15million tops though.

Just always injured then. I've not seen much of him but what I have seen isn't exactly inspiring.

He's strong as an Ox (see what i did there!), good technique, and is fast as fuck. He also runs all day long. So he's certainly got the raw materials that Pep loves. His injury record isn't great by any means, but what can you do - Pep obviously really likes him and wants him at the club so you have to trust the man.

Perhaps Pep wants to play him as a wingback.

I can imagine Guardiola wanting to build up the energy level/athleticism of the squad & noticing that a strong home grown element is good in the Premier League. If we did sign Oxbrain, I'm sure he'd soon become a different kind of player to the one currently seen working for The Accountant.

And it would be upto him to perform at the standard required to play regularly for City.

He's strong as an Ox (see what i did there!), good technique, and is fast as fuck. He also runs all day long. So he's certainly got the raw materials that Pep loves. His injury record isn't great by any means, but what can you do - Pep obviously really likes him and wants him at the club so you have to trust the man.

Arsenal must be doing something wrong in training. All their players seem to be injury prone. However, you'd think we'd have learned our lesson by now regarding sick notes. We dodged a bullet with Wilshere but now we're after another fucking crock. If a player always seems injured, unless you can pick them up for peanuts it makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever to buy them. They aren't suddenly going to stop being injured just because they've signed for us.

Gundogan has always seemed a nailed on target to me. Exactly what we require in a Pep type team. I would be pretty surprised if we don't get him.

Just seen that @Ric has posted that it looks to be happening and he doesnt post bullshit.

Its going to be an incredible summer imo that will go further than any of us think or have possibly dreamt.

Pep is the first manager post takeover that everyone at the club has 100% wanted and who will get 100% backing and a complete free reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.