Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I doubt he exclusively told anyone that "hey im going to use 3-5-2 next season" this all is just pure speculation
never said it was facts just looking at who we are linked to what we need and are ignoring. Only linked with cbs and one coming back for one leaving and no rumors of Mangala leaving either. Just looking at what seems realistic.

Well if it's on Twatter it must be true, added to the fact that Pep is bound to be sharing his transfer targets with Henry fucking winter!

There was a brief spell around the world cup and a couple of spells about a year ago when he looked the real deal but with his injuries and bench appearances i've seen no sign of progression. Can't see this one being true.

ox at wingback is actually mouthwatering. haven't yet looked for or seen the actual rumor but if pep wants I want. Would love see an athlete like that at wingback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.