Alex Sandro interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's been a weak area for years and if we don't address it the same problems will continue to happen

I agree....I have no idea whats going on behind closed doors but a guy like Sandro who's on the last year of his deal should be "easier" than some to reach a deal for..I know Porto hold out for top prices but this guy could walk for free in 12 months, surely we wouldnt have to break the bank to get him? We've rumoured to have been interested in him for a while and yet still nothing.....I can only think, the issue is that he questions playing time as we already have a full set of LB's or Pelle/Txiki are happy with the players we have? I can understand the process some of these transfers have to take but filling this need seems to be alot harder than it should be......my opinion!;)

I agree....I have no idea whats going on behind closed doors but a guy like Sandro who's on the last year of his deal should be "easier" than some to reach a deal for..I know Porto hold out for top prices but this guy could walk for free in 12 months, surely we wouldnt have to break the bank to get him? We've rumoured to have been interested in him for a while and yet still nothing.....I can only think, the issue is that he questions playing time as we already have a full set of LB's or Pelle/Txiki are happy with the players we have? I can understand the process some of these transfers have to take but filling this need seems to be alot harder than it should be......my opinion!;)

Think the problem is on Kolarov, we can't find a club willing to take his huge wages. Therein lies the problem

Think the problem is on Kolarov, we can't find a club willing to take his huge wages. Therein lies the problem

That's the problem with almost everyone we try to ship out. Were gonna have to bite the bullet occasionally, either let players go under what they would normally be valued at, even if it means a free for some. Have to look at the big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.