Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanchez is willing to go elsewhere for the money, then surely it's fucking obvious that's where he's going ?

We are not going to break our pay structure for him.

Arsenal would sell him to anyone rather than City.

This has always been down to Sanchez, insisting he comes to City. If that isn't the case, there is nothing in this & City have probably already moved on.
My thoughts /thinking exactly and I hope we've made it clear to him where we stand on this.

the amount we would have to pay to land him at 28 we may as well fork out what Monaco want for Mbappe and get twice as long out of him

Ousmane Dembelé would be cheaper than Mbappé and can play on eithet wing as well as up front which I'm not sure Mbappé can.

Probably looking at £60m minimum for Sanchez (nearly 29) and Dembelé (20) might go for £80m-ish? Mbappé (18)(£120m+

The thing is that from what we've heard, it's the attitude of Sanchez we wanted and I don't know any other player considered world class who's known for that "win at all costs, chase every ball, only perfect is good enough attitude" so if he doesn't arrive we will have lost both our targets who were supposed to bring that, and familiarity with Pep's work.

Looks to me locally it's us (fans) v the rags, but the international battle between our owners ans the Qatari's is where the proper battle lies.... there's 3 teams who for whatever reason (cough, cough, backhanders etc) in Barca, Munich & Real who have virtually always been above the rest for many many years. There's a spot for a fourth...game on with PSG for that spot.

In that respect we need to beat them off the playing field no matter what.

Can't post the tweet on my phone but apparently hes in a hotel in Paris now pretty reliable source as well

You have to wonder what bug has crawled up psg's ass.

You could argue that they're going after talent but taking Alves and trying to take Sanchez and neymar all in this window, certainly seems like they're having a go at us

It's a win win for city, we either get him and he improves the squad or he leaves the prem and we don't have to defend against him next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.