Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez looking increasingly unlikely and Mbappe a pipe dream. The fact we're in for these 2 suggests Pep wants more goals so is there a plan c?

I don't get it either.

Guessing that's the nuclear option, destroying your relationship with the fans and jeopardising any loyalty payments. Just speculating, of course, but presumably he'd prefer it to be done amicably if possible? If that's not an option, as Wenger seems to suggest, then he has a tough call over whether to force it now or ride it out for another year.

If it that was straightforward it begs the question why he hasn't done it sooner?
Because he can be the main man at Arsenal for 12 months and then leave on a free for loads of money at the end of the season.

Why is Mbappe a pipe dream? Looks feasible to me. Real madrid dont have a place for him. Barca in a mess.

Guessing that's the nuclear option, destroying your relationship with the fans and jeopardising any loyalty payments. .

Wankers will boo him anyway mate. And I'm sure City can organise a special "Chileans with the Initials AS" bonus payment to make up for any shortfall.

Especially after Pep's comments about needing something more!

Because he can be the main man at Arsenal for 12 months and then leave on a free for loads of money at the end of the season.

Why is Mbappe a pipe dream? Looks feasible to me. Real madrid dont have a place for him. Barca in a mess.

I never said Mbappe is a pipe dream?

Wankers will boo him anyway mate. And I'm sure City can organise a special "Chileans with the Initials AS" bonus payment to make up for any shortfall.

Especially after Pep's comments about needing something more!

I think those comments were designed for Sanchez.

Not long left in the window. The club will have to use plan c if he caves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.