Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont see this happening...he hss had all summer to push this and Sanchez gas done nothing...he hasnt handed in a transfer request...we need him to push it and he hasnt...gone are the days when the vast majority of transfers happened amicalaby....sod the outfall if he wants to come...he needs to do something about it as arsenal have clearly ashown that they are willing just to sit there and let him see out his contract

i hope we have a back up option as we would have wasted an opportunity to put this money for sanchez ans possibly mbappe to use into buying a top class centre half

What would be the point of handing in a transfer request, though. It will not force Arsenal to sell any more than now and just weaken him if they make him stay.

They know - on the grounds of not being utterly thick - that he is very unhappy, so a transfer request tells them nothing new.

If Arsenal are serious he will stay regardless, just like Liverpool will keep Coutinho if they want to do so irrespective of his transfer request.

Looks like Arsenal mean what they say, but if they do not it will happen in the next few days. Going to the last day or so helps neither club so would be idiotic.

I think City are so confident in getting Sanchez that there is no back up. He is perfect for us.

We and everyone else knows that Arsenal will sell. Whether they choose to sell at 50m, 60m or 70m at the end of the day they will always sell. That is the bottom line and I imagine City are willling to pay the extra 10m or 20m that it will take to bring him here. He is a player that will make us real CL contenders so when we win the PL title and possibly another trophy or two, even 20m extra will be seen as insignificant.

I have no problems spending £70 million on him as at the moment with prices as crazy they are and all though on his last year would be a bargain so to speak lets hope arsenal are willing to sell otherwise it would just be pure insanity to let that kind of money go.

What would be the point of handing in a transfer request, though. It will not force Arsenal to sell any more than now and just weaken him if they make him stay.

They know - on the grounds of not being utterly thick - that he is very unhappy, so a transfer request tells them nothing new.

If Arsenal are serious he will stay regardless, just like Liverpool will keep Coutinho if they want to do so irrespective of his transfer request.

Looks like Arsenal mean what they say, but if they do not it will happen in the next few days. Going to the last day or so helps neither club so would be idiotic.
i get your point and dont disagree but it would make it public and put pressure on arsenal publicly.

i just hope we hsvent put all our eggs into the baskets of mbappe and sanchez when there are other areas of the squad equally in need of wirk..central defense and centre mid

I have no problems spending £70 million on him as at the moment with prices as crazy they are and all though on his last year would be a bargain so to speak lets hope arsenal are willing to sell otherwise it would just be pure insanity to let that kind of money go.

I agree, Sanchez takes us up another level so the fee is irrelevant especially in this mad market.

Arsenal will sell at 70m, I see some posters comparing it to the Coutinho situation which is completely different, he just signed a new contract, and if they keep him he will put his head down and try his best, will then go to the World Cup where if he performs again will tremendously increase his value so there are no pros of selling him now for Liverpool especially with Klopp threatening to leave.

Arsenal will not throw away 70m when the player can leave for free next summer, don't see it happening. Even at 50m it's too risky to keep him, they can easily miss out on top 4 again even if he stays, it's always a losing gamble to keep him. I am very confident Sanchez will be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.