Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get your point and dont disagree but it would make it public and put pressure on arsenal publicly.

i just hope we hsvent put all our eggs into the baskets of mbappe and sanchez when there are other areas of the squad equally in need of wirk..central defense and centre mid
We have three senior players for one centre midfield position. We won't be signing another.

You can widen that actually. We have six players for three positions in CM. Toure, Ferna, Gundogan, Silva, Silva, KDB.
True but Silva, Silva and KDB will never play together as 'the midfield three'. There will always be an anchor or pivote alongside them (Gundy, Fern or Yaya) whilst they play the two false 8's or 8 and 10.

I'm sure that's where the money will certainly go next summer year.
we should have some left over from this summer if we fail in attempts at mbaope and sanchez...thats got ti be at least 200m that we wont use if we dont get either if them...which doesnt look likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.