Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arsenal have more pressing issues than trying to string City along.

It's not sensationalist to say they are on the verge of a major crisis. Their short to medium term future rests on today's activities. You almost get a sense of their players in open rebellion with seemingly half the squad wanting outing. The owner has to take the bulk of the responsibility, if they had changed manager at the end of last season, most of these players may well have signed contract extensions. Its a shambles. But they do have to get replacements in, whoever they are, so I imagine that Sanchez will be one of the last pieces announced today

If we don't get Sanchez, Arsenal have lost £70M it's that simple......he's ours.

This.

It's going to happen. Arsenal have brought in Lacazette for 50m or so and Sead for zero. Everton, AC Milan and Roma spent more.

Can't believe some think Arsenal will throw away 70m. Even if they don't bring in someone, they will sell Sanchez, that's probably their ideal scenario. They already have Lacazette as a replacement, and others in attack Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott and Iwobi who will play more as a result of Sanchez leaving. If Ozil stays, that's 6 attackers for 3 positions, more than enough.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they don't bring in another attacker and Ozil signs a mega deal. It would be typical Arsenal

I'm not worried. If it doesn't happen today then there is January. Having said that, Sanchez looked very agitated at times during the Liverpool game, staying at Arsenal may push him over the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.