Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but to think anyone but us are winning from this scenario is laughable.

Arsenal don't control where we bid, we put the first publicly known bid in this week for a reason.

Txiki doesn't just roll out of bed and think, oh shit times caught up with me it's deadline day better get bidding for Sanchez

Each bid is measured on not just price but timing also, we may not be aware of it now but there is a reason this is happening on the last day
Yet, in another thread, us hanlging onto those we want rid of, until today is good because it will maximise what we get.

Having our cake and eating it (don't tell Yaya).

Nobody actually knows what goes on behind these deals within the club apart from a small few involved. Some might get snippets of info from agents, and players, and those on the periphery, but the actual nuts and bolts of deals between clubs are known only between those at the highest level. We might have been respectful to Arsenal wanting to get their targets over the line, we might be making them sweat that they won't get our money, or we might have just been waiting to see how the start of the season looked, and have now panicked (highly unlikely in my view).

Just because we got an agreement months ago with his reps, doesn't mean "done deal" like so many assume, it just means that there is an agreement between club and player, for all we know Sanchez could now tell us do one, for it taking so long to actually try and get a deal agreed between the clubs (also pretty unlikely it would seem).

For all the journalist tweets, they know next to f**k all, and clubs could just be manipulating them for their own agenda's (highly likely).

Who knows what Arsenal are up to, whatever it is, it looks like a f**k up all round to me, because they are weakening their already weak squad, and it was already looking a considerable mess, at this point they could struggle to finish in the top half, never mind top 4.

This.

It's going to happen. Arsenal have brought in Lacazette for 50m or so and Sead for zero. Everton, AC Milan and Roma spent more.

Can't believe some think Arsenal will throw away 70m. Even if they don't bring in someone, they will sell Sanchez, that's probably their ideal scenario. They already have Lacazette as a replacement, and others in attack Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott and Iwobi who will play more as a result of Sanchez leaving. If Ozil stays, that's 6 attackers for 3 positions, more than enough.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they don't bring in another attacker and Ozil signs a mega deal. It would be typical Arsenal
If he leaves on a free it will be more likely he moves to Italy or Germany in my opinion. Can start talks six months earlier then us and could easily match our wages as there is no fee.

It's not sensationalist to say they are on the verge of a major crisis. Their short to medium term future rests on today's activities. You almost get a sense of their players in open rebellion with seemingly half the squad wanting outing. The owner has to take the bulk of the responsibility, if they had changed manager at the end of last season, most of these players may well have signed contract extensions. Its a shambles. But they do have to get replacements in, whoever they are, so I imagine that Sanchez will be one of the last pieces announced today

I don't agree with this. Their sexual orientation is their own private business.

Not sure about the Sanchez deal. Tend to think its not going to happen based solely on Arsenal based reporters insistence that it is tied in to them getting a replacement. There are no signs at all that they are trying to do that. Arsenal are no longer in control of events. They just let stuff happen to them is my view.

I think Mahrez has gone out on a limb to put himself in the shop window because LCFC say they have had no bids. If anyone moves for him, I'd watch Spurs because they are known for last minute deals. Palace interest for Mangala sounds like a bluff....their real interest is Sakho.

Not sure about the Sanchez deal. Tend to think its not going to happen based solely on Arsenal based reporters insistence that it is tied in to them getting a replacement. There are no signs at all that they are trying to do that. Arsenal are no longer in control of events. They just let stuff happen to them is my view.

I think Mahrez has gone out on a limb to put himself in the shop window because LCFC say they have had no bids. If anyone moves for him, I'd watch Spurs because they are known for last minute deals. Palace interest for Mangala sounds like a bluff....their real interest is Sakho.

but its purely a business decision now marv? sanchez has already behind the scenes said he wants out but more importantly any PROPER business doesn't not lose out on £60m plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.