Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mystified why some posters think betting odds actually mean anything.

Take a million different opinions. The mean is usually pretty fucking accurate. It's really not a hard concept to understand. How do you think they stay in business? Fake lines?

Maybe we won't make a bigger offer but I'd be surprised if we want him so badly. If they can get 35 +5 for oxlade chamberlain then I'd have thought Sanchez would be worth not far off double that tbh.

If they agreed on a fee, there would be no point.

Plus, City may refuse to deal with them if they renage on a 'gentlemens agreement'.

Players of sanchez's ilk don't go for free. He's only 28, no way will arsenal give up a huge fee to let him walk away for free. We let zabba, sagna and clichy go for free as they was way past 30.
It's the unwritten rule in football that most clubs will command a fee for a player with one year left who doesn't want to sign another contract, is under 30 and has a good few years left in him.
Look at Andre Gray at Burnley. A year left, didn't want to sign another contract so dyche got shut.
Arsenal will sell Sanchez. They will be committing football suicide if they don't.

Milner is a similar level and went for free.

We win either way. Getting Sanchez on a free next summer will keep Sergio happy for this season. It confirms that Wenger is the most narcissitic manager this country has ever seen. He has shafted his own club because of his ego. Sanchez made it clear he was leaving in June. Any sane organisation would have done their best to sell him to the highest bidder, perhaps Barcelona,but Wenger wanted to play games. I still believe we have had a brilliant summer in the market. We have two of the best fullbacks in Europe and the genius that is Bernardo. Can't wait for the Liverpool match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.