Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that now we're closer to a Chile match makes it even more clear that the work is more or less is done. And it's been done for a couple of hours. Whatever we hear now is utter nonsense and holds no value. The betting odds, the tweets and articles. They don't mean fuck all.

Alexis will sign. It's inevitable.

Eh why are people getting down? Arsenal are simply scrambling for a replacement, they have not turned us down or anything. I mean nothing official has happened at all, i assume some pro arse journo has said it is off. It will be ornstein, that french footy mag that licks wengers arse or one of the arse friendly hacks, herbert is it i forget their names now.

Lemar turned down Arsenal and I don't blame him. Simple choice for Gunners, 60m or loose on the free in 1 year. I've thought this one will go to the wire all window, this is Arsenal were dealing with. I think they will take the cash.

Srop it with your "we will get him free next year". Nothing is certain. If they qualify for CL I can even see him staying.

I've had a Bobby Moore at 11-4 as well a few weeks back. He was around 1-4 yesterday and I was feeling quite smug.. not no Si fuckin cocky now though! :-(

Well here's hoping we both do well ;)

I just don't believe this isn't already a done deal and all we're getting is the story for le arse fans

If Sanchez wants to come to us so badly, his agent should be on the phone telling Wenger and the other fuckwits that they'll be stuck with a player who's only objective this season will be to save his energy for the WC and to avoid injury by whatever means possible to secure his move away

Hopefully that's what's happening right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.