Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct I bet he loathes Wenger for denying him his move.
As a professional, his ambitions will lie in the number and quality of trophies he wins. When he becomes old, he'll want to pass down his collection of medals to his grandchildren for family posterity. A collection of pay slips and a couple of poxy FA Cup Winners medals will hardly raise the wow factor to the kid's faces.

I don't think I have it in me to have a 6 month long hissy fit tbh, but South Americans are generally better at this sort of thing.
I think every week is a dagger in his heart seeing how we're playing and thinking he could've been here as opposed to the dying fields with Wenger.
My belief is promises have been made and maybe he's angling for a Jan > summer move, the sooner the better in his eyes.

Some funny comments on this thread lately.
If he is available in January then it’s still an absolute no brainer.
We need another offensive player if we are going to fight on all fronts and they don’t come much better than Sanchez.
I bet he is chomping at the bit to join the party.

I haven't read the consensus on this thread, but I think we could do a lot better in finding a supplement or replacement than Sanchez (excepting January). He's already peaked, and I think someone younger would be a better investment.

Care to name some?

Not going to be popular but I see a lot of potential in gray at lcfc. I know you can argue Sanchez is the finished article but we are not so desperate for that. Can you imagine how Pep could develop him...he is lightning quick, tricky and built well...star in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.