Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in a bid of £18mill and tell them that’s that,if they expect a bidding war then let other teams do that,Sanchez if he’s desperate to come to city should be letting them know in no uncertain terms that they fucked him over in the summer transfer and he won’t be having any of the dragging out until the final hour of the jan window..

Time now to get this sorted ASAP before the trip to klanfield! Offer them £26m ish and get it sorted this week!

I always get confused when posters lob accusations of wumming at @Marvin. A lot of his opinions aren't even controversial. He just opines on what he believes. And even when I disagree, they are often well thought through.

1. Questions of fact here:a Marvin when did Pep say we weren't interested in Sanchez?

2. There is nothing controversial about Marvin suggesting we should be buying players who would hit their peaks at City. FFS! That's what we do most of the time anyway.

3. It is also common sense decision to buy based on long-term needs rather than short term injury concern. That too is hardly controversial.

4. It's also true Sanchez hasn't been as good this season as prior seasons. This isn't controversial either.

That said I disagree with Marvin's conclusion that the above proves Sanchez is declining. I think there is a higher likelihood that the disappointment from failing to move, having played non-stop for 24 months, and the general unrest about his want-away-ism probably all played a role in his dropped performance. And this view is supported by the sudden surge in his performances the last month.

So while I disagree with Marvin conclusion, I find nothing wrong with his analytical process. It's actually refreshing.

Hi Marv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.