Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTc-YU0X0AAYLg1.jpg:large
He’s looking old and worn on that picture. Maybe Rooney might be in for him.

It ISNT over £10 million it is the extra wages and fees to the agent that we will rightly not consider as it would destabilise our great team spirit and policy over agents.

United are just desperate and will not care about that.

Though we are offering low for now as a 'serves you right' message to Wegner, I doubt if we wanted him we would not go up to £35 million at a pinch.

If only to make United offer £50 - as they probably would.

We will never offer that because if Sanchez wants to come here he will for less.

If he doesn't, his choice. And he will live to always regret it.

That's all well and good saying he will regret it but we don't gain from that deal either. It also improves united, they don't have as good of a structure as us so might not drastically change much but it still improves them.

Fair play on knowing the ins and outs, despite all the reports saying everything is agreed with him, we had agreements in the summer, agreement if he comes this month or the end of the season but now you're claiming it's all about him and his agent wanting money.

We overpaid for the likes of Stones, Stirling because we wanted our men, don't get the stance on this one. Christ that's not even mentioning the money wasted on shite like Mangala

Had enough of Sanchez and his greedy fucking agent. If he isn't interested in joining the best team in Europe and working for the best manager then bollox to him. I sincerely hope we have cut our interest and are looking elsewhere. Let them tout the tart everywhere for all I care for another what 50k a week. Greedy twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.