Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullock was the first to report that City wouldn’t match Arsenal/agent’s demands, well before the club briefing, so hopefully we can take heart from this:

“The belief is that an appeal to Sanchez would be successful.”

Guardiola’s certainly not been shy in directly contacting players in the past.

Wouldn’t we need Arsenal’s agreement for that. Which they may not allow if united are offering more money.

Arsenal aren't going to sell unless they get someone in to replace him or get paid some kind of silly money. But no one in their right mind would sign for Arsenal the way they are and City won't pay over the odds, so I don't see it happening. Pity, as he'd make winning the CL odds-on.

I’ve thought all along that 20m was not a realistic offer. If they’re looking for 35 + 15 signing on fee that’s crazy money (if that’s true). If those figures are to be believed and they’re not willing to compromise we should walk away.

I think the biggest problem for most people is that this is now a war with United. If we were up against PSG I don’t think there would be such a big issue.

What he's probably told in that tweet is what we all know. United will pay. We wont and Sanchez wants out now. Equals what they think means he will go to United.

Our hope is Pep can convince him otherwise if he actually even wants to. We might just walk if he is considering United as it means he is not desperate to be with us more than just getting out and going anywhere .

The only reason we should be signing him is if he wants to be here not just anywhere else.

Wouldn’t we need Arsenal’s agreement for that. Which they may not allow if united are offering more money.

Not if Sanchez says he will only go to City, either in January or in the summer. All hypothetical though, of course.

Arsenal aren't going to sell unless they get someone in to replace him or get paid some kind of silly money. But no one in their right mind would sign for Arsenal the way they are and City won't pay over the odds, so I don't see it happening. Pity, as he'd make winning the CL odds-on.

Looks like Malcolm might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.