Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the positive things you mention. Absolutely fantastic, best time ever to be a blue.

I absolutely accept that I am an eternal pessimist where City are concerned (still) and still can't avoid the typical city mentality.

My initial thoughts were purely on the short sighted position we have taken on Sanchez and I then added in the fact that I think we will lose this afternoon given our record there and the law of averages.

However the bright sparks then get all worked up.

Funny how there was no similar response when Tolmie had a similar position on Sanchez and also when he continuously predicts us to get our arses handed on a plate.

I will obviously have to continue to be the villain if I have an opinion that doesn't fit with the people who shout loudest.
I don't see how you see our position as short sighted. Surely we are taking the long term view. If we were taking the short term view we would have paid anything to get him here and bugger the consequences.

Terrible business from us, poorly negotiated and poorly executed. City are back
gRnzA43.gif

it seemed personal terms were agreed with city way back but due to agent getting greedy and increased offer from united even to sanchez this is favouring towards united. if he goes to united then fair enough we should bring serri and fred next season.
That’s the spirit

That goes straight into "get a grip" folder.

Is it not true? We wanted him, a big target in the summer an even bigger target now. We are not going to just lose out to him we are losing him out to our biggest and closest rivals. Mental

If Alexis Sanchez turns out to join the other lot then so be it.

We're building a seriously talented young squad here under Pep. Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, Jesus ect

Alexis is 29 years old, They'll get 2 maybe three good years out of him. Maureen will do what he does at every other club and leave behind an aging side.

400k a week, Let him do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.