Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In January, we'll have Sane, Sterling, Nolito, Gabriel Jesus, De Bruyne and Navas who can play on the wing. Sanchez is a great player but I don't think he'd add anything to our team. There's only a small handful of players who would improve our us at the moment.

I think he'd definitely improve us. He's a brilliant player and would be amazing in our team.

Unfortunately I just don't think there'd be enough room for him, unless we were to sell Nolito or something.

Nahhhh not interested if we're after after a winger we have to get Greizmann prob unlikely seen as he's just signed an extension but he is worth to go all out for. Him on the left sterling on the right Aguero in the middle need i say more.
Like someone said before i think this is just a ploy of Sanchez's agent to get him more money

We have only one CL squad place left, and it's for GJesus. I don't see us selling or excluding anyone from the CL list in Jan. So, it's a fake rumour made up by the agent.

Not needed and certainly no improvement on what we have.

Jesus still to come in as well so no thanks.

Don't need him, Jesus coming in January.
Has had dressing room bust ups with Vidal & Diaz when playing for Chile.
Don't need that shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.