Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a more pressing need is a younger fernandinho. I thought initially that gundogan would be the one but it looks like he'll be rotating with kdb and silva.

This may sound crazy but I don' think I want him. He comes across as a guy who'd think he's the star and i'd prefer to keep it all about the team.

I don't agree at all...he comes across as a person, whom under the right manager would absolutely work is ass off for the team.......He would definitely fit the profile of a player Pep could use......
Interesting that Pep was saying that he thinks we need competition for Aguero - I wondered at the time if this was a way of motivating Kelechi but he could all be thinking that its a long season and any long term injuries in the striking department means we could have a problem....I know sterling, sane and nolito can play there as well as kelechi but then who plays in their places outwide...weve seen already that Pep really values width and asks his wide players to really hug the side lines at certain points in the game.

I think Sanchez would absolutely fit the Pep mould....do i think we are in for him.....I doubt it..think its just an agent ploy to get more money

Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for Sanchez refusing to board the plane to Manchester, the Aguero deal probably would never have materialized. Sanchez never wanted to come, had his eyes set on Barca. Real Madrid was Aguero's initial choice, Sanchez was City's initial, but the rest, as they say, is history. Thank you, Alexis. He started it all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.