Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I am not saying we should have thrown a lot more money at his agent and buckled to his demands. I'm suggesting that we shouldn't have allowed the situation to develop which allowed United to have a sniff. The moment we put a January deal in jeopardy, is the moment we gave all other clubs hope.

I honestly dont think we did though.....i reckon a deal in principal was agreed with sanchez back when it collapsed in the summer. We tell him we will come back in for him. The january window opens snd both sanchez and his agent start looking to get his wallet fatter

Sanchez and his agent allowed united the opportunity by going to them. If sanchez was that keen to play for us this saga wouldnt even be a saga

He was supposed to be asking £10m+ sign on fee too, in return for the cheaper transfer fee.

I think as a club we would be aware that the lower the fee the higher the signing on fee. His and his agents demands have no doubt soared but I think the total cost now compared to 5 months ago is not too different.

Silva has owned this league in his position since he arrived. He causes no problems on or off the pitch and has accepted a pay structure that rewards him well.

Sanchez agreed to his package in the summer, it only fell through because arsenal couldnt get Lemar over the line. We tell sanchez we will come back for you, and when the transfer window opens he directs his agent to get more money - because lets not forget the player dictates the agent to start looking

Thats this issue here with Sanchez and the club have acted accordingly
Exactly. Causing trouble before he even got here.

But Kun isn't exactly firing on all fronts so far is he?

This is only my opinion but Kun looks fucked at the moment. He's not much more mobile than Yaya at the minute and he's playing like someone who is drained of confidence. He's taking extra touches when there is no need to and slowing the play down. That burst of acceleration he once had which made him deadly is now none existent. Add to that the fact that Jesus doesn't really seem to offer anything at the moment aside from his work rate, then that's why i think it is crucial we add another attacker to the ranks.
2 assists on Sunday (Bernardo + Gundogan). Did OK. Our problems were elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.