Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to this. He’s 29 and in 3 years he will be the same age as Silva now. Would you sell Silva now? Even if we did I say we could fetch £20m plus regardless.

Oh please. You could as well compare him to Rooney. Would you want Rooney for 400k/week? Different players age differently. As much I have seen this season Sanchez is going down the Rooney road in this regard. Probably the reason he does not want to wait till summer even if it meant more money for him. His stock will drop fast.

Heres that little spat between bulbous head and Jamie Carragher from tonight if anyone missed it:

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-debated-by-gary-neville-and-jamie-carragher
He' a rag. He is having trouble understanding the concept of a stand based on a principle that a verbal promise made has to be honoured.
For an Arab( I'm sorry to bring ethnicity into it) it is the one of the lowest characteristics in a human being to make a promise and not keep it. I can see why the City hierarchy are bristling at this.

Silva is a totally different player...he's never been quick or dynamic athletically Sanchez has/is once that goes for the type he is its downhill....Silva with his style could play another 2/3 years in our team....Sanchez wouldn't be near it at 35

Quite possibly true but there are players who relied on pace who played on well past 32 at the top level. Giggs and Robben for example. I’m sure you could find me examples of players going on the downward path at that age. Just saying it’s not a foregone conclusion that he will be shot in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.