Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 assists on Sunday (Bernardo + Gundogan). Did OK. Our problems were elsewhere.
We created our own problems defensively for sure, but Aguero was anything but "OK" on Sunday, he was dreadful until the last 5 minutes, and wasted a chance for us to equalise even then (and I don't mean the header), one of his worst performances in a blue shirt, selfish and shit for me, and I'm still a fan of his.

The salary issue is absolute nonsense and is just a convenient excuse to appease people. KDBs financial package will easily see him pocket more that £400k per week. I said this the other day but wages are just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to players finances. The easy to achieve bonuses and the signing fees is what really bunks their income up.
it was explained earlier on that if kev met every single target he would get to 350k a week but probably will not get there very often

2 assists on Sunday (Bernardo + Gundogan). Did OK. Our problems were elsewhere.

Did OK proves my point.

The guy could and should be tearing it up in this side. I look at the figures Kane is grabbing at Spurs and see no reason why a top striker in our set up cannot achieve similar. Kun is a club legend and deserves respect and I'm judging him by the high standards that he has set himself. However, can anyone honestly say that Kun has been in good form so far this season?

For the record, i wouldn't dream of selling him as he still has a lot to offer. However, with the chances we create we should still be scoring a lot more goals.

Quite possibly true but there are players who relied on pace who played on well past 32 at the top level. Giggs and Robben for example. I’m sure you could find me examples of players going on the downward path at that age. Just saying it’s not a foregone conclusion that he will be shot in 3 years.
And those players were able to alter their game, and adapt, Giggs especially (spit)....I've not seen enough of Sanchez to say weather he could or couldn't change, but I don't see him playing in the Prem at 35 pulling the strings in midfield as he wont be playing or the wing or upfront that's for sure

He's 29
Chile didn't qualify for the World Cup
He has, what, 3 years at best?
Wouldn't you go for the big money?
If he goes to Man Yoo, we know it's not for trophies...
I would. But I wouldn't shake on a deal and then go back on it. If he wanted the money, which is understandable, he should have kept his powder dry and waited till he had a few offers and picked the best one. He has proved himself to be greedy, stupid and an untrustworthy man not to be taken at his word. That is the problem for City, they feel betrayed and don't want to entertain him anymore IMO.

He' a rag. He is having trouble understanding the concept of a stand based on a principle that a verbal promise made has to be honoured.
For an Arab( I'm sorry to bring ethnicity into it) it is the one of the lowest characteristics in a human being to make a promise and not keep it. I can see why the City hierarchy are bristling at this.

Thanks...interesting to know that from your ethnic perspective and our owners view. I totally agree because that is what he has basically done, agreed in the summer then become a money monster when the window opened again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.