Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that if the opportunity was there and Sanchez was offered £250k a week to come here with our usual trophy related bonuses or the £450k a week to go to United he would still pick us. It isn't down to money, the problem is he wants to leave in January and currently Arsenal won't accept the £20m we are prepared to pay so he has no option.
If you're right and he really would choose our 250k over their 450k, then all he has to do is turn the rags down. At that point he joins us for the 20m we've offered as Arsenal would have no other option (they can't keep him after today's hatchet job on him in the Mirror). Personally, I think he'd go for the extra money every single day of the week.

He must be counting his lucky stars every day since he did that U/U-turn when you look where Villa are now and the games he's getting here(due to Mendy's injury I know but...), and playing so well also, in a record season. He's more than proved his worth for us, even if it might mean fewer games when Mendy's back. Keep forgetting he's a midfielder.

And it looked like he was on his way to Stoke only a couple of days before the summer transfer window shut. It was him who didn't want the move. We wanted rid. Ended up alright in the end.

For the best players? Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez are not in the elite catagory of players like Neymar, Messi, Suarez, De Bruyne, Hazard, Kroos etc. but are commanding wages that suggest they are the best players in the world. Someone said yesterday but you can argue Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero are all BETTER than Sanchez so do we offer the 3 of them £400k a week as well?

Well put those 3 players have earned those type of wages if Sanchez wants that pay come and earn them don't demand them I'm sure with bonuses it would nearly reach that if he hit his target's

For the best players? Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez are not in the elite catagory of players like Neymar, Messi, Suarez, De Bruyne, Hazard, Kroos etc. but are commanding wages that suggest they are the best players in the world. Someone said yesterday but you can argue Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero are all BETTER than Sanchez so do we offer the 3 of them £400k a week as well?
Many people thought we were mad to sign De Bruyne he had major question marks over that one, Silva was passed up by both Real and Barca and Atletico Madrid didn't want to sell Aguero to a cross town rival(we can understand that one!)

C’mon Mickey! Hold on...

Look at the abuse he is getting from United fans.

Surely the abuse should be aimed elsewhere, Jose he signed him, Woodward agreed the amount to pay him a week??

What has Mickey done wrong, should he just move because it now suits United.

One winner in all this will be Mino, you can guarantee if Alexis agent is getting 5 million then you can bet Mino wants similar.

It's not you, it's all these people bleating about this fucking deal as some kind of disaster & also offering advice on how City should have done this or that, when they know FUCK ALL about any of it.

Just a bunch of spoilt kids who didn't get the exact toy they wanted, telling muumy she's shit.

This fucking clown is a prime example:

Telling Txiki & Pep how to compete in more than one competition, absolutely fucking incredible.

I'm not sure I'm at the right fucking club anymore.

What was all the (numbers) in brackets about??

It's too bad Mickey plays for that lot and fingers crossed he can dig his heels in. I'm not joking or on the wind up but he could do a job for us.

I don't think it will be THAT big of a problem. KDB and Sergio are not exactly earning £50k a week lets not forget and it is very likely some of these guys will already be earning something quite close to what Sanchez could potentially earn.

I still think that if the opportunity was there and Sanchez was offered £250k a week to come here with our usual trophy related bonuses or the £450k a week to go to United he would still pick us. It isn't down to money, the problem is he wants to leave in January and currently Arsenal won't accept the £20m we are prepared to pay so he has no option.

If the player swap element falls through then it could get very interesting. Arsenal have to consider Ozil as well, they can't afford to lose 2 top class players so if the player swap falls through then it will be wide open again. This is why Chelsea are getting involved, there is a big window for a very cheap quality player if United's deal fails.

it's been said in reports that we were willing to up the fee to Arsenal but not up the fee to the agent and sanchez. So, as things stand today imo it is about money unless he changes his mind. We have left the door open to him which seems to indicate sanchez does have a choice and it is up to him, whether he decides to take it is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.