Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyrics for the song.
IivWmdb.png

Hmmmm.
Yeah.

Regardless of his cock of an agent, I think we are all deluding ourselves if we don't believe Sanchez would have been a quality addition to our team. Personally I'm extremely disappointed that he is joining the rags.
You're right, he would have been a great addition footballing wise but his attitude might have thrown a spanner into our squad harmony and cohesion if we had bowed to his exaggerated demands. It's just a shame his attitude didn't turn out to be as good as his ability.

Can't see how Micky Terrier is the one holding up this deal. He claimed in 2009 that arsenal were his favourite team and that one day he'd play there, unless he has serious fears about their ability to be top four in the near future.

Could be that Sanchez is the one dragging his boots after all. He can't come to city now this window, alleged personal appeal to pep or not, so he either stays at arsenal and gets dogs abuse from their cracking fan base or moves and becomes an attacker in a team that is wary of attacking.

Let it go man
I don’t think it’s probable, just possible. Until he signs for someone or the window closes then anything is possible.

I’ve no inside knowledge but from what I’ve read and surmised I’d say there’s about a 15% chance of us doing the deal this window, about a 35% chance of the rags getting him and a 50% chance he’ll end up staying at Arsenal.

You're right, he would have been a great addition footballing wise but his attitude might have thrown a spanner into our squad harmony and cohesion if we had bowed to his exaggerated demands. It's just a shame his attitude didn't turn out to be as good as his ability.

He 'probably' would have been.

He hasn't actually been that good recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.