Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe this is still going on, according to Wenger and then Sky this was supposed to have been announced 2 days ago! If it's not wrapped up by Friday, do Arsenal select him in their squad for their game against Palace on Saturday? With Walcott seemingly gone they must be running out of players soon.
Form an orderly queue for Alexis. There's one club in it. If Utd pull out then his value for Arsenal nose-dives and City could get a squad player for £20m assuming he takes a massive hit on his wages. If he's prepared to do that, then it might happen. I wouldn't even do that though because Jesus and Aguero are fit and Sanchez is too short term.

I see lightning but yet to hear the thunder.

FrTC6EJ.gif

I see lightning but yet to hear the thunder.

All parties are shitting themselves for various reasons? Alexis still wants City, mad as fuck with the agent for trying to screw a massive deal risking the lot, and the whole shooting party is in La La land with lightning bolts being fired off everywhere

Do I get a medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.