Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
d7e316c0d27be8a56835f6de0ab00ffc--stan-laurel-laurel-and-hardy.jpg
Phil Jones is puzzled by it all too.

Pmsl

We need strengthening at the top especially now gabbys out, to be fair we could probably have done with another before he got injured. Sanchez was supposed to be the answer but we’ll let the rags who generate all their own erm money pay astronomical sums for a 29 year old. My only worry is what our plan b is now or the summer

I don’t subscribe to the Sánchez is greedy bandwagon.
He or his agent have unlikely asked for that salary. It’s been thrown at them.
Most humans would take it and secure theirs and their families futures.
When it comes to money you can never have too much.
What you have to ask is why didn’t rags just offer £50k per week more than what we were offering? Because he was happy to come to city at that time and even wait until summer.
However, when someone throws a ridiculous amount of money at you I challenge anyone to turn that down.
He would have probably even signed a new deal at Arsenal for that kind of money.
You can’t blame the player

Are you serious?

He may have not directly asked for half a million pounds a week but probably kept saying no until they did offer it!!

If he helped them win the CL this year and the league next year then it will be worth it.

Hopefully Txiki and Pep have identified another target who can improve our starting Eleven.

Is that the starting 11 that's 12 points clear?

And now Sanchez can turn the Scum into CL winners. I need to stay away from this place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.