Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly he has shown himself to be
an untrustworthy **** . so he will suit the rags down to the ground. We just need to see them off for the next couple of seasons. If we can do that it will be a long way back for them.

To be honest, I can't see anyone getting close to you in the foreseeable future

To be honest, I can't see anyone getting close to you in the foreseeable future
Tbh lots of commentators said we would dominate for years after 2012 but it never happened, never count your chickens and all that, there's many City fans still nervous about fucking it up this year never mind in the next few .

Tbh lots of commentators said we would dominate for years after 2012 but it never happened, never count your chickens and all that, there's many City fans still nervous about fucking it up this year never mind in the next few .

I can understand the natural caution of a football fan but failing to secure the title this season would be even more shockingly unlikely than Newcastles epic fail under Keegan in 1996

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.