Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re rolling them out now Ince states Sanchez went to them as they have istory, City can’t compete - as expected!

They’re rolling them out now Ince states Sanchez went to them as they have istory, City can’t compete - as expected!

Well it could be true.

Plenty of people go to visit Rome for the same reason & although the swamp is like a huge, ugly, B&Q garden centre, Sanchez is getting paid a fortune to do it & like other tourists, will be fucking off home after a short visit.

I can understand the natural caution of a football fan but failing to secure the title this season would be even more shockingly unlikely than Newcastles epic fail under Keegan in 1996

Hi Jack. Your lot seem too inconsistent to do much this year BUT do you think that your old sourpuss might have pulled off something smart for a change by reuniting MickyTarian with Aubemyang (excuse the spelling!). Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but they had a terrific last season in Germany as a pairing. I don't rate Micky on his own, but as a double act- what do you think? Maybe you won't miss Sanchez after all?

The PR machine via Sly Sports News is in full motion. It will only get worse over the coming days.

Just read that and could not help but laugh. Nothing more annoying then the history bs.. player goes to city it’s bc of money they go to United and end up being paid one of the highest players in the PL it’s bc of history. Give me a fucking break. History is the past why people still even bring it up makes no sense to me. Rather go where the future is then be stuck somewhere where they had “history”

Just read that and could not help but laugh. Nothing more annoying then the history bs.. player goes to city it’s bc of money they go to United and end up being paid one of the highest players in the PL it’s bc of history. Give me a fucking break. History is the past why people still even bring it up makes no sense to me. Rather go where the future is then be stuck somewhere where they had “history”

Don’t forget the bit that players all want to be part of the team that Maureen is building.....

e6LG45S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.