Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Sanchez is in the finally year of his contract, is Arsenals best player and Wenger doesn't know if he wants to stay or not. It's clear the player wants out.

I still believe Arsenal will sell this summer unless he signs a new deal.

I think it's clear though that the rumours yesterday on here of a deal by weekend are false. Wenger would not be silly enough to make those comments if a deal was days away. Was never going to happen that quick, this will drag on into August.

I feel like some people here forgot that Rosler also mentioned that his "contact" told him about Kolarov departure and there have been almost no rumours about Kolarov going to Inter or somewhere else in past week and yet, yesterday they did cut him from players arriving video. I just want to point out that we sohuld also watch this transfer as it might give a lot of credibility to that guy who said Sanchez will come this week.

I feel like some people here forgot that Rosler also mentioned that his "contact" told him about Kolarov departure and there have been almost no rumours about Kolarov going to Inter or somewhere else in past week and yet, yesterday they did cut him from players arriving video. I just want to point out that we sohuld also watch this transfer as it might give a lot of credibility to that guy who said Sanchez will come this week.

Don't think Kolarov was deliberately cut from that video, he was just one of many that they didn't show.

He initially said that Sanchez would be number 11. Someone then pointed out that we already had a number 11, so he then pulled out the Kolarov story to cover his back (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.